Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have 11 years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market and over 30 years overall. I was always the #1 agent in my corporate office but wanted to be more versatile and accessible in order to serve my clients better. Your property is important to you and with me it will be important too!
- I know the neighborhoods, schools such as our great Sugarloaf Elementary and Middle school, market conditions, zoning regulations regarding our downstairs enclosures and FEMA and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time independent real estate broker - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at the office (305-745-1199) or on my cell phone (305-923-9624) or send me an e-mail (email@example.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- Mia Howe Realty